- Contributions to online discussion
- Personal blog postings or comments on others’ blogs
- Contributions to the course wiki
- Notes and informal reflections written by hand
- Examples of formal writing (TMAs, reports, etc.)
- Extracts from PowerPoint presentations
- Extracts from audio presentations
- Extracts or screendumps from websites or video presentations
- Comments from peers and tutors
- Extracts from published sources (images, newspaper/magazine stories etc.).
Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Multimedia as evidence
Core activity 4.1 - How can you create and store evidence of your engagement in the following types of activity on H808?